Thank you for shopping at The Masha Company! Here are some frequently asked questions:
- "XYZ is out of stock, when will it be back?"
We're so sorry that an item you love is unavailable! We try our best to restock our earrings at least once a month. Please note that we don't have any extra inventory of our earrings off site - if an item is currently sold out on the website we do not have any additional pairs available at that time.
- How long will shipping take?
- Do you ship internationally?
- Do you accept returns/refunds?
- Can I make an exchange?
- Do you take custom orders?
Unfortunately no. At this time the only items available in this store are listed in our online collections. We love to receive customer suggestions on colors and styles, but we do not create custom styles for individual customers.
- I found an item I love but I can't purchase it right now, can you hold it for me?
We are unable to reserve online items for customers due how quickly items are purchased. However, if an item you love is sold out please contact us and let us know so that we can try to restock it sooner.
- Are your earrings heavy?
- Are your earrings hypoallergenic?
We use hypoallergenic stainless steal studs on our earrings, however we do ask customers who might have contact allergies with various metals to practice discretion when purchasing earrings with brass charms and other materials.